Frustrated, bored or unfulfilled at work?
Your talents are not appreciated & you’re stuck in a dead-end job?
Your present boss just doesn’t understand you & you need to figure out how to get the next promotion?
You feel undervalued, underpaid and unhappy in your career?
Embrace Your Passion
Mark Berman - President, Mallett Group
Have a Clear Sense of Purpose
Kim Davis - Managing Director, TENEO LLC & Former President - JPMorgan Chase Foundation
Tino Chitiga - Assistant Director, Business Development - Kellogg School of Management
Celebrate Your Small and Big Wins
Darnell Self - Owner, Team NuVision
- The 6 Promises that will improve your career, help you earn more and be happier:
1. Embrace your passion - Don't discount your dreams. Return to that childlike fascination you once had and find a way to spend your work and life passionately.
2. Perform to progress versus perfection - Don't become paralyzed by perfection or the pursuit of it. Instead, perform to progress toward your goals and dreams, celebrating each small step along the way.
3. Promote with purpose - Let people know who you are in a way that is personal and purposeful -- not a slick self-promoter. People recognize and reward those who stand confidently in their strengths authentically and purposefully.
4. Parlay your platform - Your 'platform' is the station in life you've achieved thus far. It is the sum total of all your efforts in honing your talents and skills. It may not be where you want to be yet, but it's yours.
5. Put it into action - Keep your eyes and ears open to see when opportunity knocks. Be alert to it and be aware. Take action on the four steps that lead up to this as earnestly and as often as possible.
6. Practice philanthropy - Give. You can never go wrong giving, even when no one hears about it. So many of us have benefitted from the gifts of others, and you'll never know what your small, or even not-so-small, gift might mean to someone in need, be it a coworker, a friend, or even a boss.
- 1. Embrace your passion - Don't discount your dreams. Return to that childlike fascination you once had and find a way to spend your work and life passionately.
- 3+ hours of easy to understand videos
- Supportive online community
- Access from anywhere on any device
- Planning and tracking tools (worksheets)
- Elevator pitches and a clear roadmap guide
+ Additional bonuses:
- An Indispensable Trusted Companion
- Access to the inspirational Corelink Solution podcasts with amazing guests, success quotes of the day to keep you fired up, goal setting worksheets to keep you focused, planning and tracking tools to keep you on track, daily plan samples, and much, much more.
Your 100% Money-Back Guarantee
You will receive regular emails that will help guide you through the process and give you the guidance you need.
The Corelink Solution Podcast
Access to my weekly podcast where my guests and I will help you find your superpowers and hone them in pursuit of fulfilling your purpose.
The Roadmap To Realign Yourself
Vincent Turner - Assistant Director, Ernst & Young
Moving The Needle To Cause Real Change
Meredith Haberfield - CEO, ThinkHuman
Impact was profound
Eli Yaremenko - Director, Alliance Data
Who is this course for?
The Success On Your Own Terms course is for goal-driven individuals with no shortage of ambition who are; feeling anxious because they're stuck, having an unfulfilling career, trading dollars for hours, and ready to make a transformational change into a meaningful career that values and appreciates their contribution.
What does this course do?
This is a career improvement course designed to help you reach your career potential by taking you step-by-step through the six promises outlined in Success On Your Own Terms. It will provide you with an understanding of key concepts, tools, and techniques that you can use to improve your career, earn more money and be happy going to work every day.
Do you offer a guarantee?
Definitely. Even though I know you will love this course, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason. Are you ready to transform your career?
How long do I have access to the course?
You get lifetime access to the 25+ instructional videos, templates, handouts, checklists, and guides! Even better is that you will have access to the content updates as they are uploaded into the system!
I'm interested but can't afford it...what should I do?
Financial investments in our own development can be tough when money is tight. Because of that, I offer a payment plan to help spread out the cost of the program. A small investment now can lead to a better opportunity in the near future. I don't encourage anyone to do anything that will be financially harmful or cause too much of a burden on life. If you can make the six payment plan work, I encourage you to do that.
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I am going to learn. Can I really do this?
Yes, you can. And, I am going to be there every step of the way. Plus, you have lifetime access to the course so you can go back and revisit any topics you are feeling uncertain about.
I work full-time and have limited time...can I do this course?
Absolutely. What is important is that you continue moving forward and keeping working towards the completion of the course. You have lifetime access so you can follow the course plan or make your own plan.
Hi! I'm James and I thrive in helping others get to the next level in their career and life. I'm also the CEO of The Corelink Solution, a mission-driven non-profit organization focused on revitalizing communities by empowering individuals to reach their career potential and author of Success on Your Own Terms: 6 Promises to Fire up your Passion, Ignite Your Career and Create an Amazing Life. I have more than 20 years of professional experience in the financial and retail industries most recently serving as the Chief Commercial Officer for LegalShield. I previously served as the president of Affinity Solutions at Allstate Insurance and as a senior vice president at JPMorgan Chase. Now it's your turn - let me help you improve your career.