Do you work every day, but find you are not passionate about what you do?
Do you feel like you are undervalued and underpaid?
Do you want to find your passion and purpose, but are struggling to do so?
Do you find yourself starting the day hoping to “make it through” the day?
Do you feel like you are “existing,” but not reaching your true potential?
Are you ready to advance your career, but need help in creating a roadmap?
James is the CEO of The Corelink Solution, a mission-driven non-profit organization focused on revitalizing communities by empowering individuals to reach their career potential. He serves on the Board of DeVry University and is the author of Success on Your Own Terms: 6 Promises to Fire up your Passion, Ignite Your Career and Create an Amazing Life. He has more than 20 years of professional experience in the financial and retail industries most recently serving as the Chief Commercial Officer for LegalShield. He previously served as the president of Affinity Solutions at Allstate Insurance and as a senior vice president at JPMorgan Chase. Rosseau holds an Executive MBA from the Kellogg School of Management.
- 0.1: Welcome
- 0.2: Getting Started
- 0.3: Overview and Download Your Workbook
- 0.4: Where are you now?
- 0.5: Survey Pages
- 0.6: Module Recap
- 0.7: Module Quiz
- 1.1: Develop Your Story
- 1.2: Going to "BAT" for yourself
- 1.3: Believe, Act, Transcend
- 1.4: Search Yourself and Develop Your Passion Points
- 1.5: Share Your Story Selectively
- 1.6: Develop Your S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- 1.7: Develop Your Pitch
- 1.8: Seek Out Mentors
- 1.9: Create Your Vision Board
- 1.10: Chapter Recap
- 1.11 Quiz
- 2.1: Differentiate Yourself
- 2.2: Innovate Where You Are
- 2.3: Capitalizing on Your Learning Curve Items
- 2.4: Overcoming Fears
- 2.5: Coaching Along The Way
- 2.6: Chapter Recap
- 3.1: Stories open doors
- 3.2: Create a Wisdom Exchange
- 3.3: Let Your Whole Self Show
- 3.4: Networking
- 3.5: Chapter Recap
- 3.6: Quiz
- 4.1: Take Inventory of your platform
- 4.2: Accentuate The Positive
- 4.3: Your Ecosystem: Rate and Nurture
- 4.4: A Career Collage
- 4.5: Chapter Recap
- 4.6: Quiz
- 5.1: Create Your PPI
- 5.2: Create Your Learning and Development Plan
- 5.3: Create Your Engagement Plan
- 5.4: Create Your Risk Plan
- 5.5: Use the Integrated Planning Tool
- 5.6: Chapter Recap
- 5.7: Planning Survey
- 6.1: Practice Philanthropy
- 6.2: Mentoring and Sponsoring
- 6.3: Taking Action More Broadly
What does this product do?
This is an online workshop designed to help you reach your career potential by taking you step-by-step through the six promises outlined in Success On Your Own Terms. It will provide you will an understanding of key concepts, tools, and techniques.
Can my money be refunded?
You have 30-days from the date of purchase to request a refund. If received on or before the 30th day, you will receive a full refund. If the request is received on or after the 31st day of purchase, no refund will be issued.
How long does a subscription last?
The subscription lasts for one year.